Friday, February 1, 2013

Meet the New and Improved Keith


My last post about Keith was in September when Kelly did the singles link up. Let me tell, y'all. Since September, Keith has taken it to a whole 'nother level. He has a new passion for life and is making some major (positive) changes. Here's what he's been up to:

Keith recently changed jobs. He now has more time and energy to focus on some things that had been on the back burner. He is working out every morning before work and has recently taken up biking. In September, I commented that Keith wasn't outdoorsy, even though he said he was. Guess who's wrong? Keith is now riding bike trails and logging some long-distance rides on the road. He's eating healthy and has taken a sincere interest in being the best version of himself he can be.



Family is still number one to Keith. He has stepped up on the home-front and is helping his mom with projects around the house from changing door knobs for her to cutting down trees. He's becoming an admirable son who focuses on the needs of others.



There are lots of other great things going on in Keith's life, but I'll let him tell you about the rest of it. I am so excited about the changes he's making, and I am proud of the man he is becoming. If interested, email Keith at kneel116@gmail.com or comment here and I'll forward your info.








7 comments:

  1. Hey! I posted about my friend Megan here: http://the-e-family.blogspot.com/2013/01/suyl-matchmaking.html She lives just down the road from NWA! :) Check out my post and see if you think maybe they would be a fit!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted about my friend Cara. She's 145. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to hear more about/from Keith! My email is tralph@liberty.edu.

    Thanks!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although I don't live in NWA, I try not to let state lines be a reason to not at least say 'hi' to someone new! Keith sounds like my kind of man!

    I'm number 6 on Kelly's List, but you can see what I wrote about myself here: http://www.heyambernicole.com/2012/09/suyl-singles.html

    My email is amberinco(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! My name is Kim and I live in NE Oklahoma about 11/2 hours from Rogers. I would love to know more about your brother in law. You can check out my blog thingsmisskimsays.wordpress.com or e-mail me at nsubcmkim@gmail.com

    Thanks!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I'm Theresa. I would love to learn more about Keith! I'm #176 on Kelly's list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Kelli here. Keith sounds like a great guy and I would love to know more about him! I'm # 202 on Kelly's list, or at www.ackleskelli.blogspot.com

    Thank you for posting about Keith!

    ReplyDelete